Programs & Services

Concealed Pistol Licenses

If you live within the city limits of Des Moines you would apply for a Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) with the Des Moines Police Department.

Drug Disposal Program

ICE & HSI Victim Notification Program

Take Me Home

Free service for any Des Moines resident who has difficulty communicating or may need special assistance if they are alone and/or in an emergency situation because they may become disoriented or may act in a manner that could be misinterpreted by first responders.

AFIS Program