Programs & Services

  1. Concealed Pistol Licenses

    If you live within the city limits of Des Moines you would apply for a Concealed Pistol Licenses (CPL) with the Des Moines Police Department.

  2. Drug Disposal Program

  3. HSI Victim Notification Program

  4. Take Me Home

    Free service for any Des Moines resident who has difficulty communicating or may need special assistance if they are alone and/or in an emergency situation because they may become disoriented or may act in a manner that could be misinterpreted by first responders.

  5. TrackMole

  6. Dog Walker Watch

  7. AFIS Program